Psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, medical doctors, social workers, and other specialists in the fields of mental health, education and social sciences. Friends and family members are welcome.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, seminars, lectures, symposia, workshops, poster presentations, self- discovery groups, supervision classes.
Submission of Abstracts
You are welcome to contribute with lectures, seminars, workshops, symposia, posters, and presentations. Please submit your abstracts during the period mentioned to the right.
Submission period for abstracts: 10 January to 31 March 2019.
You will be informed in due time, if your abstract has been accepted. Abstracts will only be printed in the abstract book, if the registration fee has been paid by the authors.
- Roman Ciesielski, MD, PhD (Poland)
- Ewa Dobiała, MD (Poland)
- Maxim Goncharov, MD, PhD (Russia)
- Gabriela Hum, Psych, MA (Romania)
- Ivan Kirillov, MD, PhD (Russia)
- Dr. Hamid Peseschkian, MD, DM, DMSc (Germany)
- Manije Peseschkian (Germany)
- Stefanka Tomcheva, PhD (Bulgaria)
Official congress language is English. But there will be special seminar groups divided into other languages, too (Bulgarian, German, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian – depending on the number of participants).
- 50 years Positive Psychotherapy (1969)
- 50 years opening of psychotherapeutic practice of Nossrat Peseschkian (1969)
- 40 years licensed training academy (1979)
- 40 years of the bestseller book “The Merchant and the Parrot – Oriental Stories” (1979)
- 25 years W APP resp. ICPP (1994)
- 20 years WIAP Academy (1999)
- 20 years Effectiveness Study (1999)
- 20th International Training Seminar – ITS